Friday, May 19, 2017

Passing along some info..........

Having to go to court to fight for what you deserve is no fun, no fun at all but sometimes when people do not willing cooperate, it has to happen.  I recently learned some new info so I wanted to share it for anyone who may be in this type of situation.  You have to do the research and put in the time so no one can screw you over.

Okay so for example, if the court orders YOU to pay child support for, lets make up a number, 24 months, and YOU pay child support for, I don't know, 18 months but the 24 month time frame has already passed, YOU are still responsible for the other 6 months' of payments no matter what and thank YOUR lucky stars YOU are not already a resident of the gray bar hotel for being contemptuous.  A court order should not be taken lightly.  It is real and real scary for anyone that is under a court order.

Check with your lawyers because I am not a lawyer but I have a great lawyer and that is also very helpful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.