Monday, August 27, 2012

Three new recipes to try

Sharing recipes that we tried and were awesome!

The first for my carnivore is crock pot chicken.  He really liked this a lot and it was so easy to make.  I served it with white rice.

The second one is called Texas trash and it was anything but trash.  This was soooooo delicious that we all ate too much and kept eating it for now reason at all.  I did add ground beef with taco seasonings to my carnivores dip between the bean layer and the top cheese layer.  I used the vegetarian style beans.  I also served this with salsa, extra sour cream, and avocados.  SO GOOD try it today!

I also made a batch of this Starbucks Frappuccino.  I do not really care for cold coffee but this was really good.  I think next time I will put a little less sugar in it and make the coffee a little weaker.  I have been buying the real thing for my husband at around $6 for 4 of these so that is around $1.25 a bottle.  You can make this for less than 0.50 a serving without the alcohol which we did not add anyway.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.