Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter treats

I was not sure how this Easter was going to go considering the circumstances but it actually turned about to be a great day!!  My girls and I hung out all morning eating candy and being lazy.  They had to leave for a few minutes but when they came back, I had a big meal with dessert waiting for them and we ate, laughed, played outside, and had friends over.

Easter is not really about gifts.  It is about being with the family that you love and who love you back.

I was able to pick out a few little gifts for my girls and it turns out that A11 said the gift she received from her sister and  I was the best gift she received.  Since it was such a hit, I just thought I would post it.  It is a new item and I am pretty sure that Kendra's kiddos and Heather's kiddos would like this.  I hope you guys see this blog post.

Anyway, it is a Lego Creator.  This kit is called fierce flyer.  You have a choice of 3 designs to make but as you can see, A11 opted out to make the eagle.

The box and the finished eagle.

This is the finished product.  It did not take A11 very long to put this together.  The instructions were very easy to follow.  She put this together Easter morning.  It actually has movable parts.  She is planning to make a stop motion movie featuring this eagle soon.  
It was a great gift and a great day.

 C13 received a new book that she wanted.  I found a collector's edition. She really likes it.  She treasures books.  Also, they were thoughtful enough to make me a gift.  They were so cute.  They were working and collaborating for hours to put together the perfect "Mommy mix" CD for me.  I am so proud that they even thought of me.  They are my gift and I do not need anything but them.  I have to admit though, that CD rocks!  I have played it through at least 10 times since Sunday.  It is nice to see thoughtful children.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool lego! We've seen the dino & airplane creator, but not an eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it just came out last week. It is really cool with all the movable parts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.