Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy birthday to my amazing A13! Yep, 13!

My baby is now a teenager!  Whew!!  My last little perfect baby is no longer a baby.  I am so lucky because I did not only give birth to the most perfect baby ever, I gave birth to the 2 most perfect babies ever and now the 2 most perfect people ever!  I am such a proud mom!

Now I am raising two teenage daughters, which would send a lot of people over the edge but not me, I feel that my girls are an exception to the rules on being teenagers. They are so grounded and confident.  Just lovely to be around!

A13 made her way into this world a little early.  At 34 weeks, she decided that she had had enough of floating around on the inside, and she made a break for it, literally and has been on the go ever since.  She never stops moving!  I am not sure there is enough room anywhere to write how awesome she is but here is an abbreviated (very abbreviated) version.  She is my supergirl!

A13 is very kind and considerate.  She is a girl with a lot of feelings, she is very cuddly, huggy, and touchy.  She is loud and full of energy and spirit.  It is amazing how much she is like me.  C14 points that out all the time.  We have a lot of fun!  We share the silly gene.

A13 is smart and strong.  She knows exactly what she likes and does not.  You never have to guess with her.

One of the things I love best about A13 is that she is so strong.  She is very independent.  She can entertain herself and everyone else.

I have tried to teach both of my girls to be who they are and be proud of that.  No one should influence them to do things they do not want to do or to change how they feel, no one!  They need to love themselves for who they are, not what society or anyone else thinks they should or should not be, how they should or should not dress, and how much make up they have on.  What matters is the inside.  They both know this, and I am so grateful they do.  I know as life goes on, they will meet all challenges and make the right decisions, even the hard ones.

So for my dear, sweet A13, I wish for your continued success in your homeschooling journey, success in your gymnastics career, and all your volunteer adventures and babysitting.  I applaud how strong you are and admire you for being who you are.  I could not ask for a better example of a daughter (well except your big sis, of course).  I also wish for you to continue to be the happy, well-adjusted supergirl that you are!  I am so proud of you!  I love you more than anything, and I will do whatever I have to do to ensure you have everything you need and you can accomplish your goals.  You deserve no less than that. Happy birthday, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.