Sunday, August 24, 2014

Things I cannot wrap my brain around.

Mini-rant:

As I grow older and wiser, there are many things that I just cannot wrap my brain around no matter what, so I thought I would just share a few of those and maybe someone can enlighten me.

These are in random order.

For example, what is the deal with these cars that are not much bigger than mailboxes?  Why would anyone drive one of these?  If you have one, let me know.  When I pass someone driving one of these cars, I just think, I hope you make it where you are going.  I think I would drive a motorcycle before I drove one of these.  One hit, and I image that would be it!

Another gripe I have are reality TV shows.  Why are there so many reality TV shows and how can I get one?  Sister Wives, Married at First Sight, The Bachelor/Bachelorette  (gag), The Real Housewives of anywhere and everywhere-sorry to tell you ladies, your are not real housewives, Teen Mom 1, 2, and 3 (that is a lot of pregnant teen moms), Dating in the Dark, A Shot at Love with Tequelia somebody, 16 & Pregnant, 19 & Counting, Airplane Repo, The Baby Borrowers, Fake-A-Date, Flavor of Love, He's a Lady, Rob and Amber Get Married (who are Rob and Amber and why does anyone care if they get married?), Who's Your Daddy?, Taxicab Confessions, and why is American Idol still on?

Most importantly, I do not keep up with the Kardashians (triple gag).  Who are these clowns?  Always whining about everything, they have millions of dollars but are never satisfied with anything, and I am not exactly sure why they are "famous."  Anyone know?  I certainly know who Bruce Jenner is, and I think we all know what Attorney Robert Kardashian is famous for, wink, but why are the other ones famous?  I think it hit me the last time I went to a store and there was a magazine which was comparing the Royal Baby to the baby of this self-proclaimed famous for a big a** woman.  What an insult to the Royal Family.  I am not British, I am not royal, but this is a ridiculous comparison.  First of all, you cannot say one baby is worth more than another, that is just no.  Secondly, how long have the Royals been around?  It may not mean much to most Americans but this monarchy has been in place for a very long time since around the 1200's???  Ugh!! I need to stop here on this one.

Another biggie for me are deadbeat parents.  I think my opinion on this topic is pretty clear-cut but in case I have been unclear, let me lay it out for you.  I do not understand how a parent can just simply abandon their
kid and not support them financially and/or emotionally and then go out and have more when they are not even responsible for the ones they already have.  That is so irresponsible and disgusting!  You have an obligation to your kid so get over yourself and do what is right by them. They see what you do, they know what you do. You don't put yourself first, kids always come first and to disconnect them financially and emotionally is a coward's way out.  This would be considered 10/10 on the idiot scale.  You should be lucky to have a kid, not everyone is able to, so if you are a deadbeat parent not supporting your kid/kids and causing them emotional distress, stop doing that, stop having kids, duh, grow up!  Think about it, you treat them like crap now, they will return the favor later, what comes around, goes around and there are laws in place to protect these kids from idiots like you so just wait for it.  Sadly, it might take a while for them to catch up with you but they will.

A new thing I have noticed about myself is that I have discovered I am very political.  I think it started shortly after I began homeschooling my girls and just seeing all the corruptness that is allowed in schools, every single day something on the news about a shooting, a cheating scandal, or something drug-related.  And why are all kids required to be the same?  It just took one year of kindergarten to know that I did not want my children crushed by conforming to the "norms that society has in place."  All 5 year olds should do everything the same way, uh, not!  What is good about that?  Nothing that I can see, that is why we are in our 10th year of homeschooling.

The government trying to impose too much on this "free nation."  That is not for me.  I am not going to be micro-chipped in 2017.  The gross incompetence with mismanagement of money.  I don't want to work so that someone else gets a free ride.  I do not want our troops fighting everyone else's battles.  Nope, not me.  I work every day, every night, every weekend at random times because I have to support my children which raising children in this day is not cheap, going back to the deadbeat parent thing and the mismanagement of money by the government thing but I am doing what I have to do for the betterment of my children just like all you other great parents are doing.  Anyway, I am sick of the current elected officials-like everyone else is I assume, but their days are numbered at this point so hopefully, good things will come in the near future.

Wheeww!! I think that will do it for now.  These are just my opinions.  You do not have to like or agree with them.  Rant over for today.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.