Sunday, March 15, 2015

A big thank you.............

I finally had a minute to catch my breath and thank everyone who has stood by my daughters and I through this very trying time.

I know I have thanked a lot of you already but I do not think one can say thank you enough for all of the support.

We weathered the storm and now it is on to a fresh start.

Thanks for all of the positive male role models that my daughters have to look up to including my own father.  It is encouraging to see that there are a few good men still in this world.  This is key!

Thanks to all of you females that have always had our backs in every way that matters.

Thanks for all the emotional support and selfless acts of kindness that can never be repaid.

Thanks for all the long talks, emails, and texts.

Thanks to my lawyer and Ms. Julie for their help and continued guidance regarding one more issue that must be laid to rest.

All of our homeschooling friends, co-op peeps, neighbors, church, and just everyone that helped us get through this mess that was forced upon us.

It goes without saying that we would not have made it without every single one of you and for that, I am forever grateful.

Thank you all so very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.