Saturday, December 19, 2015

I think I might have a budding politician on my hands....

C16 has always be amazing at forming her own opinions and thoughts, and she is never afraid to express them.  A14 is the same way but not when it comes to politics.

C16 has taken quite an interest in politics with the presidential election coming up.  She has been watching media reports, following the candidates, seeking out information with regards to what the candidates believe in, and having debates with me almost daily about why this candidate is this and that candidate is that.  She has a phenomenal insight on these candidates, and she knows who she likes, why, and who she does not like and why.  At 16, politics was the last thing on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.