Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fun-filled weekend.........

We had the best time this weekend hanging out for graduation ceremonies, graduation parties, and a birthday party.

The graduation ceremonies sort of hit home for me because next year, I will have a graduate (gAsP!). It was surreal watching several kids we have know for the better part of their lives graduate.  All grown up and ready to take on the world.  I was almost in tears several times watching their growing up pictures play in the background and listening to the wonderful things their proud parents had to say about them.  I was also marveling at the fantastic job their parents have done raising them and homeschooling them all the way through high school.  Parenting is not easy and homeschooling is certainly not an easy task but it is absolutely worth it.  I take my hat off to you dedicated parents who spend the time it takes to raise awesome kids.

Congrats to the graduates!  You are all so amazing, and I cannot wait to see what you will accomplish next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.