Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Today is the last day that C16 will be 16........

Tomorrow my amazing daughter will be 17 years old (gasp)!  You are my first-born.  You made me a mommy.  There are no words that I can use to describe exactly how I feel about you.  I cannot believe how fast 17 years has gone by.  I am so grateful I have not missed much in all those years.

Looking back at the memories we had boxed up the other day reminded me how amazing you are in so many ways.  Writing your name at age 2, reading before kindergarten, and showing kindness and sensitivity to everyone and every animal.

I realized how special you were a long time ago.  Always drumming to a different beat.  I actually think that is what I love the most about you.  You are so independent and mature for your age.  You always have been.

As life goes on, there will be more ups and downs, bumps in the road, and so forth but just know that I am your biggest ally and your most faithful supporter.  I will always be here, there, or anywhere for you.

Always look for the positive even when it is hard.

Always stay true to yourself no matter what.

Always be a hard worker.

And always believe in yourself because you are unstoppable.

Of all the things in my life, you and your sister are my finest accomplishments.

Happy birthday to one amazing young lady who I see can go anywhere she wants and do anything she wants no matter what!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.