Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Trying another new recipe.......

I found this delicious-looking crescent ring at CincyShopper.com and we are so going to give it a try.  I am substituting Tofutti Dairy-Free cream cheese for the usual dairy cream cheese because you know I think dairy is gross,  Tofutti cream cheese is absolutely amazing tasting.  You would never know it anything but regular cream cheese.  We eat it like crazy here! (I am not getting paid to promote Tofutti, I just am because I love it).


Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
Ingredients
  • 2 cans Crescent Rolls
  • 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
  • 21 oz Apple Pie Filling
  • 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce
  • 1/2 cup Sugar
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • 1 cup Powdered Sugar
  • 1 tbsp Milk


  • Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 350.
  • Beat creamy cheese with sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
  • Unroll crescent dough and separate.
  • On a pizza pan place triangles overlapping with long pointed ends outward. So that there is about a 6" circle left in the middle of the pan.
  • Spread apples over the lapped dough area.
  • Drizzle caramel sauce over apples.
  • Spread dollops of cream cheese mixture over the apple filling.
  • Fold pointed ends of crescents over the filling and pinch into lapped dough to seal.
  • Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
  • Mix Powdered sugar and milk until smooth glaze forms.
  • Drizzle glaze over ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.