Saturday, November 19, 2016

Reveal your pantry.......

I have not done one of these challenges in a while so I thought I would join in on the fun!  One of this month's blog hop topics is to reveal your pantry no matter how messy, clean, full, or empty.  Ours is usually on the empty side and usually a little messy but this challenge inspired me to clean it up and organize it.  Warning...in case you did not know, I am obsessed with Mason jars.

 I took almost everything out of the top half of the pantry so this is what we have.  Tea bags, several types for hot tea and of course for iced tea.  Then we have popcorn kernels, caramel popcorn (treat from a neighbor), Jasmine rice, organic rainbow quinoa, garbanzo beans, peanut butter, Red Mill gluten-free flour, brown sugar, sugar in the raw, a jar of straws, cranberry supplement, tea tree oil, and a tin of Altoids.  Pretty boring!

After it is all put back with the other stuff.  There are paper towels, Biquick, another peanut butter, Thai coconut milk, veggie broth, Classico spaghetti sauce, cocoa powder, and veggie-enriched spaghetti noodles.  Oh, there is at least one pack of Ramen Noodles in there somewhat too.

So that is it blog peeps.  Our boring pantry.  I may be brave and share the bottom half of the pantry next time.  That is actually where the junk food hides, easier to reach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.