Wednesday, April 19, 2017

You have got to be kidding me.........

I just found this recipe for Banana upside down cake.

I love anything banana.

I am going to give this a try with a few minor tweaks to the original recipe just to make it as vegan as possible.

I know it will be amazing!






Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts  is where I found this masterpiece!

Ingredients
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
4.5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
About 3 bananas sliced into 1/4­1/3 inch rounds
1/3 cup unsalted butter­softened
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs (I will use an egg substitute)
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream (we will use Tofutti sour cream, it is seriously delicious!)
1 cup mashed overripe bananas
1 cup all ­purpose flour  (may go GF if I have enough)
¾ cup whole wheat flour
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 Tablespoons unsalted butter

Cannot wait to give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.