Sunday, May 14, 2017

Had a great Mother's Day, thanks to my kiddos........

This Mother's Day was a little different this year since I was in my car driving to pick the kiddos up at 3 a.m., yes, 3 a.m. on Sunday morning, Mother's Day!  We got back around 6 a.m. and all fell asleep for a few hours.  There was a lot of coffee after that.  These sneaky kids had picked out some gifts for me and surprised me.  I had no clue!  New headphones for my job, lots of candy and bubble gum, an amazing gift basket from Bath & Body in my favorite scent cucumber melon, and of course, the new Harry CD.  We ate veggies for dinner, went for a walk, and finished up with cake and a movie.  This was such a great day!  Thanks girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.