Thursday, June 8, 2017

My kid is is 18 how did that happen............





So first of all, I will just say thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is.

When you were born I felt an all-encompassing love like no other.

You are amazingly gifted, charming, talented, kind, brilliant, young lady, and I am so blessed to be lucky enough to be your mom.






Here are a few tips for you as you head in to adulthood.

~Sunscreen.
~Be nice.
~It is okay to be wrong.
~It is okay to be different.
~Turn up the music.
~Sometimes the truth hurts but be honest anyway.
    Lucky for you lying is not genetic.
~Always love yourself.
~Pick your battles wisely, not all battles are worth the fight.
~Never compare yourself to others.
~Even if you are not judging others, expect to be judged.
~Stuff and things will not make you happy.
  (TWD fans will get this one).
~Accept compliments.
~Speak up.
~Knowledge is power.
~Never depend on anyone 100%, always be able to support yourself.
~Always trust your gut instinct.
~Know that Ashbo and I both have your back.  We won't let you down.
~As you already know, not every problem  is the end of the world.
~Actions will define you, not the words you use.
~Stay in touch with the people you love.
~Home is who you love, not where you live.
~You can tell me anything anytime.  I will always be here for you.
~Live life one day at a time.
~You have no control over yesterday or tomorrow, live in the moment.

I have all the confidence in the world in you.  I know great things are coming your way.

Happy 18th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bring on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.