Friday, July 21, 2017

My thoughts on Dunkirk............

The girls and I saw Dunkirk today, and I will admit my main objective was to see eye-candy Harry Styles, I love him!

I am interested in history but a war movie is really not my kind of flick but let me tell you that ten minutes in, I was completely hooked by this movie.  I was still waiting to see Harry, but the movie was holding my attention.  Completely invested.

We saw the movie in IMAX which was insanely ((((loud)))), I am talking hideously loud, and despite the topic of war, the scenes were visually stunning.



Christopher Nolan kept me on the edge of my seat with this ticking-clock thriller.

So many things were going on from plunging planes, sinking ships, explosions, beach bombardments, and drownings.

This is a must see movie.

I would not be surprised if this movie is the movie of the year.  Bravo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.