Saturday, April 16, 2011

American Girl Doll store at North Point.

So for A10's birthday, we headed out to the American Girl store.  This has been a birthday tradition for a few years now.

This time I decided to take a few pictures.  Many of my pictures did not even turn out well because I was constantly being pushed about by squealing, little girls running through the store with their dolls. The store was packed to capacity.  Considering today's economy, I was amazed by the amount of money being spent.  Someone obviously has money, and I believe it is the American Girl store.

Here is a look inside:
This is the outside entrance.
Kaya
Lots of books!
The bitty babies.
Addy, I love Addy!
Kanani
Rebecca
A display for Kanani.
Kanani's dress.
Stuff.
Stuff.
You guessed it, more stuff!
We always have fun at the American Girl store.  We also spend lots of money there even though these AMERICAN girls are made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.