Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Parlez-vous francais?

We decided to tackle a little bit of French with our Marie Curie unit.  I know, it seems like we have been working on Mrs. Curie for a long time now and we have!  There was just so much good stuff, I did not want us to miss anything.

French comes into play because Marie Curie moved to France and had to learn French in order to attend the Sorbonne.  We are just learning the basics, like hello, how are ya, good, my name is....., and numbers up to 30.  If the kiddos decide they want to take it further, then we will and if not, we will say Au revoir to French.  I took French in college about a million years ago but I am pleasantly surprised at how much I remembered.  I guess I was awake for this class.

A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.