Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Hunger Games

Capitol, mockingjay, district, tribute?  Peeta, Katniss, Effie, Haymitch? 

C12 has been obsessed with The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.  She read all 3 of the books in less than 2 weeks.  I was a little hesitant at first due to the storyline but after talking with several people who had already read them, I decided to let her read them.  The recommendation on the books were 12 and up. 

There has been a lot of talk about The Hunger Games in this house lately and because of all of this talking, A10 and I are as excited as C12 to see the movie which comes out on March 23.  C12 was begging to go to the midnight showing but I explained very nicely that people my age just cannot be out that late.  The movie is also suppose to be 2 hours and 22 minutes long so if you do the math, that puts us driving home around 2:30 in the morning. 

Watch a trailer for the movie here.

Listen to a song from the soundtrack here.

Countdown the days with us with The Hunger Games movie countdown.

I really hope this movie is good and does not stray too much from the original storyline.  I guess we will find out on March 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.