Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Hunger Games movie

picture from public domain

After much anticipation, we saw The Hunger Games movie.  We had to wait until the noon showing on the first day because there was no way I was going to the midnight showing but it was just as good then (to me anyway).

I know the theme is very controversial and I know a lot of parent's have reservations about their children seeing this movie but I really liked it and my kids were fine with it.  There are a few emotional parts in this movie.  I myself teared up on 3 different occasions.  The movie did include some violence but the violent scenes were filmed in a way that you could understand what was happening in the scene but the picture was not clear.  I personally would not recommend anyone under 10 go to see this movie but I do recommend everyone else to go while it is still in the theater. 

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.