Friday, March 1, 2013

Life is getting better one day at a time

As many of you know, my girls and I have been going through a lot lately and I really appreciate the support. It has taken us a while to adjust but I am happy to report that being a consistent parent and trying to talk things through and just being there seems to really be making a difference. Teenagers are a little more sensitive anyway but we are working through the teenage issues as well.

guess I should also admit that ice cream 3 times a week, a little extra time using electronics, and hanging out with friends has also been key. Keeping busy and trying to regain control of a normal school routine and normal daily routine has also done wonders for all 3 of us. So I now feel like we will be fine and we are going to come out on the other side of this stronger and closer, unless I take away their ice cream and then there may be problems.  


They also requested that I stop trying to be so cool by blasting music with the windows open and singing along as loudly as I can which if you know me is pretty loud.  Apparently, I am not a good singer and I do not know the "Real words" to the song.  I guess I will not be going to American Idol anytime soon.  I am not sure I am going to stop doing this though because it makes me super hyper and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.