Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lying, Spending Spouses

 I have been a long-time fan of the Dr. Phil show.  Today's show was about a pathological liar who spent the last 5 years lying about everything to his wife of 16 years.  Stinker!  You can click here to link to the Dr. Phil website for details about today's show.

Anyway, Dr. Phil has written a new book called Life Code, New Rules For Winning in the Real World.

Below is a summary of the book from Dr. Phil's website.

It’s time to learn how the world really works, not how you wish it worked, not how it should work, but how it really works. If you’ve been doing everything “by the book,” and your life still isn’t where you want it be, you’ve been reading the wrong book. Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World will empower you to become a leader of your own life, and just as importantly, protect yourself and those you love.

“Life is a game — and you will either be a player or be the one played,” explains Dr. Phil. “Yesterday’s rules and expectations about relationships, emotions and interacting just simply don’t apply any more, not like they used to … and those who figure that out and adapt to the current world will have an incredible edge.” This book will create an urgent awareness within readers, and help them become street-smart and savvy.

Life Code offers readers a rare glimpse inside the minds of “bad guys” we all have in our lives, in the form of a “Secret Playbook,” that spells out exactly how the users, abusers and exploiters think and act. But it goes so much further, revealing the “Sweet 16” powerful tools that the world’s most successful people know and use on a daily basis to get what they want and keep it.

I cannot wait to read this because life is a game and I have been playing it wrong apparently so I am ready to learn how to turn things around and be the leader in my own life.  I need to start practicing the 16 powerful tools that Dr. Phil outlines to teach people how to get what they want and keep it.

Tomorrow the show will be about ferocious teens.  I do not have any ferocious teens and I hope I never do but I am going to watch anyway. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.