Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving plans


Thanksgiving usually means eating, eating too much for too many days.  This year the girls and I will be having Thanksgiving at our house, my parent's house, and my brother's house stretched out over a three day span.  This year, all the family will be there including my sister and nephews and great niece from Florida.

We are going to try to eat a little healthier this year as well.  No one needs that much rich, fat-filled food all at once anyway.  We tend to eat a little healthier (being vegetarian) but it all adds up at the end of the day.  I know for me it always seems like a good idea at the time..................

There will be a lot of food.  My contributions will be a slow-roasted Tofurkey, corn pudding, and a hashbrown casserole which are my kids favorites.  I am only trying to make just enough for one leftover meal because you really can only eat these leftovers once or twice without getting sick of them in my opinion.

Have a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.