Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Driving!

Homeschooling your kids provides so many opportunities to be involved with your kids directly, after all, you are their teacher.  I have had to figure out how to teach this and that, I have had to remember square roots and how to find the absolute value of a number for reasons that escape me now and currently, I am embarking in yet another learning adventure that came too, too soon in my opinion.  Driving!  Five minutes ago C14 was a 3-year-old and now, she wants to practice driving every day.  She is getting really good at it!  She can cruise our neighborhood with no problems.  She can stop at a stop sign like no one's business and so far, not one of the 50 stray cats that hang around this neighborhood has become roadkill because of her.  Like everything else she does, I am sure that she will be a great driver one day (one day too soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.