Monday, November 17, 2014

Final day of homeschool enrichment for the semester.

The last day of homeschool enrichment classes are the most fun and a little sad leaving everyone behind until January.

We have been part of homeschool enrichment for the last nine years so everyone there is like family.

This semester both my girls got to help out with a variety of jobs which is great for the portfolio and life experiences and next semester C15 will be taking digital film making learning about directing and editing and things done behind the scenes, which is where she likes to be anyway, and kickboxing which she loves.  A13 is going to be the assistant for the pre-reading class and the literature class.  This is also great for life skills.  She likes working with the little kids.  I will be teaching two classes, and I have a little bit of the administrative duties this year which is more work for me but fortunate since I have to pay for the classes, and they are not all that cheap.  Can't wait until January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.