Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Twitter has been exploding today.........

and I just do not get it.  First, Roseanne.....

She has always be brash and sassy and always talking crap about everything.  I cannot understand why her comments today were more offensive than previous comments and her rebooted show was cancelled.  This was the number 1 show in the ratings since the airing of the reboot show even beating TWD.  I have seen every episode, and love it.  It is funny.  People are too sensitive. #mistakeABC

AGT: Gawd, this show is still on?  I hate this show since they sent through a 9-year-old playing a ukulele that had no talent at all.  Still not sure how this came about but hey, I have zero talent so I deserve to win as well.  Howie send me a text. #idiotsatagt

And The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln is leaving The Walking Dead.  Well, duh!  Why would he stay on the worst show on television?????  He is so smart. #smartAndrewLicoln
And do not even get me started on those stupid Bachelor and Bachelorette shows.  GAG!

So there, I am just saying from my point of view I just do not get why people have  lost their minds' over the things going on today.

#getoverit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.