Saturday, October 23, 2010

A fun day out!

Today we made a trip (5 minutes away) to a local Christmas tree farm/pumpkin patch.  They had many beautiful things there including pumpkins, cows, goats, apples, jellies, ciders, homemade breads, fish, ponds, sunflowers, and all different types of other flowers and trees.  They also have a hay ride.  Here are a few pictures in random order.
PUMPKINS!

Carved pumpkins.

More pumpkins!

Trees, trees, and more trees.

Trees and flowers obviously.

Pretty!

Pretty!

Pretty!

Lots of sunflowers.

Little cow!

Big cow!

A goat!

Just a nice view.

One of my kiddos took a picture of herself reflecting in the water from a dock.  I am glad she was wearing her wrist strap on her camera.

That is pretty much it.  My kids took all of these photographs as they are both budding, young photographers.  I do not know where they get it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.