Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sew cute!

As some of you may know, C11 is taking a sewing class.  The class is a lot of fun and very helpful.  I cannot believe I did not have this Little House on the Prairie moment sooner and learn to sew and teach my kids.  Anyway, she completed her first assignment which was making the little red tomato for sticking straight pins in.  Prepare to be dazzled by her amazing tomato!
Say cheese!

I think the tomato is camera-shy like C11 is.

Nice!
She had a lot of fun, and she did a great job!  Her next projects include making a pillow case for a preformed pillow.  She picked out a pick fabric and some green ribbon for the trim.  This will match the curtains that her grandma made for her room.  She will also be making a sleeping bag for one of her American girl dolls.  Lots of  sewing fun ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.