Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Spirit Halloween store

So my kids love this Halloween store called Spirit.  They set up shop every year around the end of September and somehow, we end up there at least once a week until the beginning of November at the request of my kids.  The last time we went, Picture Girl decided to take some pictures. 

Zombie babies.  Don't delay, adopt one today!

Momma!

 Scream.  Hello Sidney!

I have no idea!

The Exorcist.

Frankenstein.

This chilling sight is called eaten alive.  This massively large rat is eating this dude alive.  So gross!

Vampire.
This store has some really creepy stuff.  I guess my kids have a dark side because they really like going there.

Happy Halloween early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.