Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yet another school shooting.........

What is this world coming to?  Bullying, gangs, weapons, drugs, shootings...... almost on a daily basis, I hear a news story that has something to do with one or more of these aspects.  As a parent, this is appalling!  How does this keep happening?

Today before 2:00 p.m., a student went into Price Middle School (Atlanta) with a gun and shot a 14-year-old in the back of the neck and injured a teacher.  How did he get in with the gun?  This is a school that has a security guard in place.  Just makes no sense that this type of activity is on the increase even when proper measures are being taken to prevent this type of activity from happening.

I am very, very, very grateful that my children are not being subjected to this because they are home-schooled.  It is just too much.  And I am very, very, very sad for all the kids and parents that have to endure this type of behavior.  I know life can be unfair but this is ridiculous!

Click here to read more.

Click here for video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.