Friday, September 13, 2013

HAPPY FRIGGATRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA!!!!

Happy Friday the 13th!  

Are you superstitious?  Do you believe that the number 13 is bad luck?  Do you believe that Fridays are unlucky?  Are you afraid to leave your house on Friday the 13th?  

It is hard to believe that so many people fear this day so much that they will not leave their homes, take flights, or even get out of bed.  There is also a high estimated loss of money by businesses on Friday the 13th, in the millions!  

I personally do not have an issue with Friday the 13th but I do find it fascinating that this has caused so many to have fear dating all the way back to 1869.    

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm not scared of Friday the 13th, but I do hate that people use them as an excuse to be stupid & silly. Drives me bonkers! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.