Friday, March 14, 2014

Toot-toot!

Sometimes when you have worked hard and it pays off, it is nice to hear praise so today, I am tooting my own horn.  With my job, I should say one of my many jobs, my transcription job, every three months you are randomly audited.  This is a very important job as people's medical health could be in jeopardy if you do not type clearly what is being said or if you do not pay attention to mistakes the doctors sometimes make.  This is why transcription companies have to keep tabs on the transcriptionists.  The policy is you have to be working at a 98% or you go on probation status until you improve.  I got my audit this morning for my last three months and I happy to say, I did better than 98%.  Considering everything that I have going on, I am proud of myself!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I know how hard it is to raise kids and work full-time. Looks like you found a way to do it all!!! Toot-Toot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.