Saturday, January 17, 2015

For breakfast this morning.

I found this recipe for these amazing-looking 
pancakes and since it is the weekend, 
I wanted to give it a try.  This is actually 
easy enough to make during the week 
even if you are as busy as I am.  
Click here to see more.

The recipe and the photo are from Foodie & Fabulous.

Cinnamon Oatmeal Banana Pancakes


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup old-fashioned oats
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 ripe medium bananas, cut into chunks
  • 3/4 cup milk (almond milk, skim milk, etc)
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or more if you prefer)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
    Thank you, Esther for this great recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.