Monday, March 30, 2015

Its all about that mold, about that mold.............

We are throwing in the towel with the mold for now so here are the results after about 27 days.  Pretty gross!

Check out the bread mold pics from 7 days ago here.  As you will see, a lot can happen in 20 days.

In case you missed it, here is my Out With the Mold blog post, experiment time is here, bread molds here, molding orange, the blue mold (penicillin) is here, and Orange...Why Did You Have To Be So Moldy here.






I decided that we have learned enough about mold for the time being and tossed these beauties.  They were starting to scare me.  You just have to remember, never, ever, ever open a container that you are actively growing mold in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.