Saturday, August 8, 2015

5SOS in the ATL...........

5SOS is a band that turns out songs that speak to everyone.  Their mission is to bring guitar music back to the radio.  They are off to a great start.

This was our second time to see 5SOS.  We first saw them opening up for 1D at the Georgia Dome back in October 2014.  Honestly, they were way too good of a band to open up for anyone!  We are going to see them again in September so you see, we LOVE them a lot!  They never get old, and they do not have one bad song.  We saw them at Aaron's Amphitheater on August 5th.  They killed it!  This amphitheater has 19,000 capacity and as you can see from the pics below, the amphitheater seemed to be overflowing that capacity.  They had a sold out show.
  1. End Up Here
  2. Out Of My Limit
  3. Voodoo Doll
  4. Permanent Vacation
  5. Don’t Stop
  6. Disconnected
  7. Long Way Home
  8. Rejects
  9. Heartache On The Big Screen
  10. Wrapped Around Your Finger
  11. Amnesia
  12. Beside You
  13. Everything I Didn’t Say
  14. American Idiot
  15. Kiss Me Kiss Me
  16. She’s Kinda Hot
  17. She Looks So Perfect
  18. Good Girls
  19. What I Like About You
  20. + Pizza

Hey Violet opened up for 5SOS, and they were fantastic!!  They sang a Taylor Swift song (I am not a fan of her at all) and nailed it!  They changed it around, and it honestly sounded better than the original.  I think they are going to do very well.


So here is a pic of the amphitheater below.  Talk about sardines in a can.  There was no room to walk on the lawn.

Another shot closer to the stage.


And the concert begins.  I heard at least 19,001 teenage girls hearts stop including my own when they came out.


Luke, that is all that needs to be said.


He is such a doll!
Luke
Michael and Luke tearin' it up!  They place each other's guitars.
Calum!  Cute, cute, cute!

Michael, sweaty Calum, and Luke.

The most awesome Michael Clifford on earth!  He looks squishy to me.  I want to just squeeze him.

Ahhhhh, the danger zone.  Sexy Ashton.  Keep in mind he is 21 years old.
He went from being a boy to being a man in 90 seconds flat!  
I loooooooooooove him!
He is my favorite!!!!
                                       
 Ashton's drums are amazing but not as amazing as he is.

We always have such a good time when we go to concerts.  I love spending time with my girls.  They are growing up so fast.  It is important to me to have a great relationship with them.  At the end of the day, family is what matters the most.

Check out 5SOS Daily for more info and great pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.