Saturday, August 8, 2015

Organize your homeschool over the weekend.


Try to avoid burnout before you get started.  Here are a lot of great tips to implement this weekend so when Monday morning comes around, you will be ready.  Monday we will be hitting the ground running.  Both my kids will be officially helping out at Co-op bright and early Monday morning.  They have been assigned various tasks and will be getting paid.  So exciting!!!!  This is great for the life skills category.

Sit back with a glass of sweet tea and check out my Homeschooling board on Pinterest here, Great Ideas board here, Let's get organized my group board with CurrClick here, The Homeschool Life group board with CurrClick here, Back to School board with CurrClick here,  and my Organize meh board here.

Happy homeschooling.................and may the odds ever be in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.