Sunday, August 9, 2015

Cinderella, Cinderella, CinderELLA!!!

My life is so busy!!  Back to school = back to busy.  
My August to do list is huge!!!!

For example, tomorrow is our first official day of the new homeschooling year.  We have to be at co-op early in the morning.  I need to work at my home job before that and get everyone out the door so we are on time.  Monday's are usually the busiest day for us.  After co-op, I have to work at my home job again, as well as dinner, laundry, dishes, and etc..............Never ending list.

Big things to do in August.
~Call the IRS (GAG).  I need to locate my half of the joint tax refund that I was supposed to get in 2012.  I need this money for our move.  I think I will do this Tuesday between working and teaching.  I anticipate it will take a while.
~Prepare for court.  Lots to accomplish on this court date.
~Pack, pack, and pack.  We are going to need to move in a few months.  Foreclosure.  That is what happens when you put too much trust in someone who does not deserve it.  We will make it though, I would never let my kids down!
~Start hauling stuff out of the house.
~Renew driver's license.
~Doctors appointments.
~Dentist appointments.

Those are the biggies.  I also get to homeschool, work full-time, be a single parent, cook, clean, do the pet care, and all the running around.  I am a very busy person, I am doing this on my own.  If I drop one ball, they all fall down.  I cannot let that happen.

A few tips:
~Keep your priorities straight.
~Say NO!
~Take a break.
~Slow down.
~Drink lots of water.
~Focus on the end results.
~Eyes on the prize, Violet.

Happy living..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.