Monday, September 12, 2016

Fun day on set.......

Fun but very long!  In today's acting gig the girls played high school students in a film starring Richard T. Jones, Kim Fields, C. Thomas Howell, and many other outstanding actors.

Kim Fields was on set today and the girls were in a scene with her which was so cool because all I could think about was Tootie! from The Facts of Life.

They also got to work with one of their buddies who has been in four other projects with them including the one on Saturday.

I am so impressed with my girls for finding all of these acting jobs, setting up times, sending emails, sending in pics, and organizing each part they get all on their own.  Seeing them grow up and be independent makes me so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.