Tuesday, June 27, 2017

El Debarge still has it............

After Fear TWD was over Sunday, I was channel surfing and to my delight, I caught El Debarge and Kamasi Washington paying a live tribute to George Michael on the BET Awards, and let me tell you, it was AmaZinG!  Oh my gosh!  El Debarge......I loved him so much in the 80s.  I know, I am calling attention to my age with that but I like my age.  I feel like I have accomplished so many things, my life is great!  But anyway, back to El.

He has traveled a really rough road over the last 25+ years but he is back and better than ever.  The man can still sing!!!  Oh, and Kamasi Washington is legendary on the sax.

So, so glad I was able to see this and that El has picked up all those pieces and put his life back together.  I forgot how much I loved him!  Click here and scroll down to watch this phenomenal performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.