Friday, May 25, 2018

Massive shout out to......

the single dads who actually go the extra mile for their kids.  There is a growing trend towards shared custody of kids these days where the parents have the kids equal amounts of time, i.e.-one week with mom, one week with dad, one week with mom, one week with dad; well I guess you get the idea.

We have several dads in our complex who pick their kids up on Friday of one week and drop them back off on Sunday of the next.  It is great to see this happening.  This was not really an option for my kids because, well I will just say it was due instability on the part of their other parent but I mean I am not complaining.  It worked out the way it is supposed to.  Some people really should not be parents.  

So way to go single dads taking their kids to the pool, ice skating, for walks, and for striving to keep some normalcy in the wake of a divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.