Friday, April 1, 2011

Smokey is turning 4!

Our baby boy Smokey is turning 4 today.  He was born on April 1st, 2007.  He has been a very interesting little cat.  I always thought it was because he was born on April Fool's day and that naturally made him a fool but sometimes I wonder if it is just his personality.

Here are some random pictures of the birthday boy.




These are birthday cupcakes for the humans.

Tuna cake for the cats.

A present for the birthday boy.

After we put it together.

Smokey really loves his tuna cake.

This picture is blurry because we made him an "I'm 4 bib" but he did not like it and tried to run away when we took the picture.  So happy birthday to you Smokey John Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.