Saturday, December 3, 2011

2011 Five in a Row Christmas ornament exchange

We signed up for the 2011 Five in a Row ornament exchange.  We participated last year and received some really nice ornaments.  We have received 9 so far and I wanted to show them off because they are so special.











Here and here are last year's ornaments.

We had a lot of fun making our ornaments.  I did, however, forget to take pictures of ours.  Oops!   

We are looking forward to getting the rest of the ornaments.  Thanks to all who participated!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I contemplated joining in the fun, but knew that my schedule wouldn't permit any extras. I love seeing the creative work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.