Thursday, December 1, 2011

Horse-opoly

We have been playing Horse-opoly all week.  It is a really fun version of Monopoly except it has a horse theme.  There is a lot of information about each breed of horse on the cards.  So when you buy a horse breed, you can learn all about that breed on the back of the card.


Horse-opoly is played with the same type of game board, money, and cards as the traditional version.
Horse sense cards have funny things for you to do.

Horse play cards.

Smokey was our banker for the last game.  Don't tell him but he was not the best banker.  He never paid me when I passed go. 
I am sure we will play this once more before we wrap up this unit which will be Friday, I hope.  Then we are going to canter over to a study of Marie Curie from Beyond Five in a Row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.