Friday, November 15, 2013

No more comments

Well, I have finally reached a point where I feel as though I must not allow any comments to any of my posts.  It is ridiculous that I cannot do whatever I would like to do with my own blog but due to a few people who obviously have no lives of their own and stalk me via my blog, FB, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.....anywhere and everywhere.  They continue to harass me through comments which I had to set up to be moderated thinking that would help but no, it did not.  Now, I have to remove the comment option so that they cannot continue to leave stupid comments that are a waste of my time and my life and just proves the point about this happens because they have nothing else going on.  It must really stink to be a big loser.  My suggestion is to get your own life and leave me alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.