Sunday, September 28, 2014

After I think I have heard it all, ....................there is more.

I have come to the conclusion that some people will always be users and some people are happy being used.  This makes no sense in my brain.  I am raising two daughters, and I will make sure that they understand that they deserve better, they deserve only the best!  They are seeing firsthand what chaos can come from lying, cheating, self-absorbed people.

I am not sure what would make a person so desperate that they would just settle for less than they deserve.  That is no way to live.  That is not my philosophy on life.

I feel sorry for the people that think they do not deserve better, really sorry!  Never settle for less than you deserve.
A leopard cannot change its spots no matter how many times they tell you they will, they will not, trust me on that.  It is impossible for a change like this to occur, especially when it is an inherent part of  one's nature.  Once a cheater, always a cheater! 

1 comment:

  1. Some people just don't believe they deserve any better, they can't get out of the cycle. I feel sorry for them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.