Saturday, April 8, 2017

Not spring break but a break nevertheless.........

Celebrating that tomorrow is the last day for a few days that we have to get up at the break of dawn and drive more than an hour on the cold, dark highway.

C17 (and her sister and I) have all been exhausted but this is a great experience in accountability, work ethic, and making new friends plus it is just temporary before she starts college so it makes it all worth it.  Way to go family!

Another example of the wonderful gift homeschooling is.  It enables your child to be free to pursue the things they actually like to do inside of sitting in a building all day with the same people day-after-day-after-day.  It also helps that I work from home, its not easy but I get it all done and at the end of the day, it all works out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.