Saturday, May 8, 2021

Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a Minor in Spanish...


So proud of my first homeschooled daughter for graduating college today Magna Cum Laude!  BAM!!  She worked her butt off over the last 4 years while volunteering, doing research with professors, hosting virtual conferences on mental health issues, spending so many Tuesday nights helping with a Church Program for kids with Down Syndrome, and then when COVID hit, all the gears shifted but that did not stop her.  She found virtual programs to interact with troubled kids and even designed a computer game for them to play together as a group.  

I try not to be too sappy when I blog about my kiddos but sometimes it just cannot be helped.  I am beyond proud of the person she has become.  Seeing my girl walk across that stage to receive her diploma took my breath away!  TEARS OF JOY!  It was also nice to see how proud her grandparents and sister were of her as well.  

It was actually just awesome seeing all these hard-working students achieve their goals, especially in light of the COVID pandemic. 

Congrats to them all and to my nephew, Ryan, who also just graduated last week.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for horsing around with me. You really never know what you will get when you read my blog so thanks for stopping by.